image

image

Thursday 2 October 2014

New Blog Title

So those of you who follow this blog may have noticed that the web address and title has changed.

I originally created this blog to share my experienced running with Team in Training, but not all of my races are done with TNT.

Although the underlying motivation for my running has not changed (and is always in the forefront of my mind) I have decided to change the subject of my blog to encompass my running experiences.

The title is inspired by a conversation while on a training run a few weeks ago.  Many times during a run, teammates, coached, other runners will ask me if I am OK.  My response is (usually) always,

"I'm great!  Just slow."

While a very strong individual, I am not built like the image most people get when they envision a marathon runner.  I am like a bulldozer in a Formula 1 race. I may not be whipping around corners at breakneck speed, but I always finish.

And that was the genesis of the blog. 

Thank you for taking the time to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment